Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dream 12

I've been waking up not even remembering dreaming for like that last 4 or 5 nights, so the fact that i remember anything today is good!

I was hanging out at my house, but it wasn't my actual house. It was a mixture of past roommates and people from high school. People coming and going. Amongst these people was Venetian Princess of YouTube fame. She just showed up out of the blue and we started talking and I showed her around the place. I wanted to be a good host and I found this game, so we set it up outside. It was the weirdest game I'd ever seen. It was like 100 feet tall and there was a really tall pole with a cup on top in the middle and a bunch of platforms like 20 feet from the middle going around the pole in a circle. We were all strapped in to bungee harnesses and point of the game was to spit into another little cup on your platform and slingshot it into the middle cup. I wasn't very good at it. But Venetian Princess was catching on quick. So we went around the circle a couple times and then decided to do something else. Once we got down. I saw a warning on a poster that came in the box that said "Failure to report accidents while playing this game will result in instant punishment." Luckily we didn't have any accidents. So we went back in the house and were talking music. We went down into the basement and all the sudden it was like a game itself. There were monsters all over that we had to hide from and sneak around. Alligators, dinosaurs, and whatever else. So we snuck around trying not to be seen, but one of the alligators saw us and started charging. There was a plane of glass in between us and the alligator though and i pushed against our side right as the alligator was coming and it just ran into it and bounced off. It looked like it had gotten really angry and charged again. This time it broke through the glass but got it's nose stuck in the hole it made. We made a break for it and got away past this obstacle. We found what looked like a waterslide with a walkway going up it, so we started going up to try to get away. At the top there was a big field with a bunch of hiding places. It looked sort of like a paintball field or something. Then someone sped up and stopped right by us on a moped and said we could take it. So we hopped on, started driving away, and that's all I remember.

Sleep and dream.

2 comments:

  1. I JUST went to facebook to tell you that I had a dream about you last night and saw this. crazyweird for me, but it probably doesn't seem like it for you.

    I can't remember the specifics, I just remember you were there.

    ReplyDelete