Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dream 7

Well last night, I watched every episode of The Guild to date. So I'm pretty sure all I can remember from dreams last night was me being a part of the Guild. It was like we were doing new episodes and I was just part of it now. Kept seeing Felicia Day talking to the camera vlog style, Zaboo would pop on every once in a while, and then it'd be me. We were just talking about the game and all the guild drama. Then all the sudden i became Sylar from Heroes. But i was shape-shifted into looking like Nathan Petrelli. So me and Peter were walking some church trying not to get noticed. We climbed up this giant Christmas tree in the back and found this weird room with a bunch of toys and secret passageways. We were talking and starting to get into a fight, and people started hearing us. I heard this boy that was in trouble, so i was going to go save him, but then Peter tried to beat me to it and take all the credit. I got a text from Erinn Lewis saying that the cops were coming and that they all knew we where there. And soon enough some cops found out where we were and got up there, so i had to take one of the secret passages. It ended up taking me to a little house kinda out in the middle of nowhere. And it was muddy everywhere. I saw a guy coming toward me on an ATV. He stopped when he got near me and jumped on a dirt bike then. I noticed this guy was the character Whistler from the show Prison Break, but he had dyed the top of his hair really light. He told me to jump on a bike and follow him. And he ended up leading me back to Vork's house (from the Guild) and left me there. The Guild vlogging recommenced and then i woke up.

Sleep and dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment