Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dream 1

I think i've been awake too long now to remember the majority of any of my dreams last night and most of the details from them. I'll have to try to write these down closer to the time i wake up in the future. But here's what i can remember:

I was back at my old duplex where i lived with my parents from 3rd to 6th grade. They weren't home and for some reason there were a bunch of people from my high school class over and there was a party going on. Several of the people were "the girls" from one of my groups of friends back then. I remember the one that i had the biggest crush on at the time was flirting with me. I dont think there was any music, but it feels like there should have been seeing as it was a party. Some dudes rolled up to the place in a van or something and were trying to like black market sell us some electronics. TVs, stereos, etc. from right out of their van. And that's all i can remember.

Sleep and dream, all.

1 comment:

  1. I had one of those dreams where you are running but for some reason you are always super slow -.- I hate those dreams.

    ReplyDelete