Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dream 3

The last couple days, i could remember having dreams, but by the time i was awake i could remember almost nothing that happened. They seem to be fading really fast after i wake up these days.

I was riding a bike around a neighborhood that was a mixture of non-reality and a place near where i went to elementary school. At first, there was no one else around, just me riding my bike for a while, but eventually other people started showing up, so i assume it must have been early in the morning. I stumbled upon a house that seemed like i knew the owners and the neighbors. I guess they had left there babies at home, cause i could hear them. I knew where the secret key was, so i went inside.slowly but surely other people started showing up. And by people, i mean Lost characters. Then Luke, and one of the doors in the house led to Adventureland, which is actually also the name is a theme park in Des Moines, Iowa. So we all went and hung out for a while. It seemed like more of a state fair than i remembered it being. We got our 2 day passes. All except Luke who was trying to sweet talk the ticket seller to get the best deal. We all had to go to the bathroom, so we did. Then we went and got our pictures taken for the pass. Right after that we decided to take the door back to the house, cause there was chocolate and soda in glass bottles. Seems like a good enough reason to me. This is where I'm losing some details already but that's okay. I remember Jack, Sawyer, Locke, and Hurley being there. And Jamie Den Adel. It seemed at this point like someone was figuring out we were all in this house, so i looked out the window and saw it was getting dark out. There were a couple creepy looking people outside just wandering around, i think following the sound of the loud house. All the sudden, we all knew there was some kind of impending doom, and a bunch of them panicked. Especially Sawyer. He freaked out and ran into the basement, but parts of the floor were clear, so i could still see him. Jack thought i should go try to talk to him. So i went down and found that there was another door open, except this one was one of the craziest things i had ever seen. Imagine the door to like a blimp's bottom section.slightly curved in at the bottom, and really really high off the ground. Well i saw Sawyer, had open this door and all i could see was a huge waterfall and the roaring sound of it. Somehow i knew it was Niagara Falls. So another super bizarre part of this magic Niagara Falls doors, was that there was a line of like six little lockers sized doors all at a forty five degree angle beneath the door. So we had to climb outside the blimp over Niagara Falls, and monkey-bar move over to these little doors. They were labeled and had different "worlds" in them. We were trying to figure out which one we should go in. A couple opened up to future scenes. #1, #2, and #4 i dont remember. But #5 was like an Endor looking place, #3 was in future Arizona, a super colorful desert, like looking at a space picture of a planet. And #6 just said Melissa Anelli on it, so i didn't want to open that one up and bother her. Sawyer decided to climb back up into the blimp door instead of take one of the locker portals. So we went back in and back in the house we were. We found a bunch of the other people in the house had gone somewhere, but a few were still left and they were saying how we were trapped. I looked out the window. It was now totally dark except for the white street lights. And i could see a line of people outside just sitting and watching the house we were in. Sawyer kept wanting to kill himself, and i kept trying to convince not to. I went outside and went exploring. At first i just found more Coke in a bottle and chocolate, and kids playing with them like toys. But then i wandered out into the world past the people that were outside watching the house. They didnt see me. I got to a building, walked in, and apparently it was my high school again. Totally not my real high school, but in the dream it was. It was like the metalworking shop that i had walked into, but it was my old woodworking teacher that was teaching this class. Turned out that one of my projects was still set up on a machine, apparently for teaching purposes, but i had never finished it. It was a long piece, consisting of lots of circuitboards and weird shaped plates, and boxes. I had no idea what it was anymore, but one of my old classmates, apparently was still in high school after 7 years, which i thought was odd. He gave me crap about my project. Of course, it was the kind of crap that clearly stated, "I'm just jealous of your work." But he played it off, and was trying to be my friend. Eventually my old teacher approached me and we started talking. I loved this teacher, and to top things off, he had an amazing handlebar mustache. End.

Sleep and dream.

2 comments:

  1. It seems you dream about high school alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And #6 just said Melissa Anelli on it..." Bahaha. Love your dreams.

    ReplyDelete