Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dream 9

It was P.E. We were outside playing soccer. There were 2 field side by side and another P.E. class was out playing on that one. For some reason i had a friendly rivalry with one of the people in the other class. Anyway, we played in our respective classes for a while. I got to sit out for the last few minutes of class, and then the period ended. I lit up a cigarette and just held it from there til i got to where i was going. As far as I could tell, it was a mixture of an antique shop and a candy store. Seemed pretty cool. It was part of a very tall building. It was right then i realized i couldn't let myself get distracted, because i was actually there to go to the apartments on a higher floor. I had a backpack with me, and at one point while going up there stairs, still in the shop, i got to a really narrow part of the staircase, and was afraid to hit any of the antiques, so i started trying to lift my bag over it. It worked and another group of people went down the stairs right after i got through that spot. I took a turn and suddenly it was now an apartment building stairwell i was in. As I continued going up, I bumped into a really pretty girl. I apologized and we had a little laugh, and kept going up. I made sure to hold open all the doors of the stairwell for her and we talked. From one of the other floors, I saw this guy, Matt, that I knew from a few years ago. Said he lived in the building. So he was going up behind us. I finally got up to room 402, where for some reason I was going to meet someone. A girl I think. And it just happened to be the same apartment that this girl I bumped into and started talking with in the stairwell. We both thought that was crazy. Then right inside, I saw the girl I was going to see, and another girl that I had seen before, in that apartment. I didn't remember the place, but apparently I had been there before during apartment repaints. Also, Matt, who had fallen behind while talking on his cell phone, walks up and opens up the door to the next apartment over. We were all having major "What the heck? No way!" moments. So we had some laughs. When it was time to leave, my friends from P.E. and the guys from Ministry of Magic had shown up. Mark just said, "Okay, see ya guys." and turned and walked away with some girl. I was pissed at him, so I picked up a Little Debbie cupcake and chucked it at the back of his head as hard as I could. I had amazing aim, and just nailed him. Of course he paused, slowly turned around and started walking back towards me. The girl that was with him was all the sudden a much meaner looking girl. I was standing right there, but they couldn't tell I had thrown it. They kept looking around at us to figure out who threw it. But they couldn't figure it out. I thought it was obvious. I waited until Mark was facing a brick wall (that was now there I guess) and I Sparta kicked him into the wall and threw another cupcake at him, and then another one at the girl that was with him. The second one missed, but it bounced right off the wall and I caught it instantly and threw it again and got her. All the sudden Mark turned into Matt Maggiacomo and the girl turned into Lauren Fairweather. And right then the thunderstorm woke me up.

Sleep and dream.

3 comments:

  1. You're lucky you can go ninja in your dreams, I run really slow and am weak in most of my dreams O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something wrong with you.
    Lmfao this is amazing<3
    I should have dreams like this.
    this is the first one i've read and I've gotta say, i'm a little intriguied. i think i'll be reading the rest now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am curious as to what would have happened next because of the cupcake situation. You should not throw cupcakes at your friends. Especially in dreams.

    ReplyDelete