Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dream 15

FINALLY, i had dream again, and i cna remember it.

I suddenly was on a boat. But i was invisible, no else could see me. I looked around on the boat and saw that it was Dave Navarro, Carmen Elektra, and Pamela Anderson, and I got really confused as to why i was there. They were just cruisin around on their boat and eventually my invisibility wore off or something cause they started talking to me and asking how i got there. I had no idea what was going on, which was obvious, and they asked if i wanted to get off the boat. Then Aaron Nordyke and Erinn Lewis appeared there with me. They started to get concerned that there might be too much weight on the boat so we needed to get off and swim. Then Tommy Lee floated into the scene on a little raft made of logs and there was some awkward tension, so me, Aaron, and Erinn jumped into the water and swam next to the boat for a while. Eventually Tommy Lee rafted away and the boat reached the dock. We all got out and had some drinks. Aaron we sitting on a pile of boxers and i only had my wet swimming trunks on. I thought i saw some of my boxers in this pile and grabbed a pair. Then i woke up.

Sleep and dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment