Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dream 14

In this dream, I had a gigantic immediate family. Probably at least 20 siblings or so. At the beginning, I was just trying to make some cereal but all the cereal was gone. I started looking for it and finally found some honey nut Cherrios stashed away in a little jewelry box. Slowly more and more of the big family of mine started coming into the scene. I was talking to my real life sister when more of our siblings showed up. We were joking around and a car pulled up into the driveway. It was a hearse. A woman and a man both goth out wearing black suits with black sunglasses and walked over to me. I thought something might be horribly wrong. After a minute or so of talking, i realized that the person they were talking about that was in the coffin in that hearse, was not someone i knew. In fact they were at the wrong house entirely. I tried to see if it was the other side of the duplex we were in that they meant to go to, but that wasn't the right address either. So they left and drove down the street. A little while later, another car drove up. It was a really beat up old junker, with a older black man driving it wearing a jean jacket. He looked like he might have been a homeless man. Immediately he asked if i could help him out, give him anything. So i went inside and tried to find anything that i thought might be useful to him other than just plain money. I took it back out to him, he seemed pleased and drove off. I went back inside and there was a game going on. There was a bunch of little trinkets laying all over. The game was to pick out all the right ones. The weird part was there were now 2 of me. One of me was leading the game, and another was playing the game with everyone else. But it seemed like no one was helping me. Until one guy finally spoke up like he head figured the whole thing out, but wasn't talking very loudly. There was one trinket that said on it Lumos and one the said Nox. I figured (and knew i guess, cause i was both running this game and playing it) that the Lumos trinket would light all the ones we'd already removed back up and Nox would finish the game. So the guy was trying to sabotage it and get people to pick the Lumos one, but i knew we should go for the Nox one. I never got to see how the event resolved.

Sleep and dream.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Usually in my dreams, really unfortunate things happen and everyone acts normal while I freak out. Never has a hearse pulled up to my house in a dream and said it was at the wrong place. haha How lucky. That quickly could have turned into a nightmare!
    And I thought the Lumos // Knox thing was cool. Sounds like a game they would have played in the actual books.
    As for the two of you being there...I have no idea what that could symbolize.
    And maybe the big family symbolizes everyone in your life and all the friends and acquaintances you have? Idk. I'm just taking a guess : )

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete