Friday, March 5, 2010

Dream 16

I was in a subway car, but the subway car was all decked out in a tropical scene. Plants and trees everywhere. Some of my extended family was there, as well as some people that were my immediate group of friends in the dream.

Suddenly we were all off the subway and our group was facing an opposing group. It was really dark, but i could vaguely make out the face of a girl i knew, that i thought i was in love with. She was the leader of the other group. I tried speaking to her, but it seemed like she didn't recognize me. In the darkness, it was difficult to figure it out, but she gave a little speech and then turned around and started walking away into the shadows.

I started following her and grabbed her shoulder to turn her around, but she did, it was no longer her. It had been a shape shifter. When i turn the shapeshifter around, it was an old black guy with hair growing on half his face where he was missing an eye.

I started yelling for this girl, don't remember her name, and finally she wandering over to me. I wasn't as happy to see her as i thought i would be. But we started walking and talking. And i told what had just happened.

Eventually we met up with the family and friends again, and there was some kind of picnic/dinner going on outside of the house. We chatted with them all for a little while and then wandered over to the guest house. There were several people in there, and they were all naked, but it was like none of us thought anything weird about it, and just went about our normal goings on.

There were two rooms with people hanging out in them, and then all the sudden i realized how weird this all was and woke up.

Sleep and dream.

1 comment: