Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dream 17

First scene of the dream was me and a couple of my friends from Iowa hanging out up on a roof, and one of the guys was telling me about how he had recently heard some of my new music I've been working on. He was really impressed with how the feeling of the songs' sound matched the lyrical content really well.

We slid off the roof and were suddenly in a big wide open field probably out in the middle of nowhere Iowa. There was a farm house nearby, and a farm dog was running around, being playful. We were ducked down in some tall grass, as we saw a mini-tour bus coming up the dirt road with a dust trail following it.

The driver of the mini-bus didn't see the dog and just ran right over it, slammed on the breaks and got out. It was Katy Perry, naturally. She saw me and asked if i wanted to hang out. So I said yes and then her mom popped her head out of the door of the farm house.

"Hey, do you two want a bologna sandwich?" We said sure, but I added that I'd take mine with miracle whip. So she went back inside and me and Katy Perry decided to go play in the barn/garage. There were some mechanics in there working on farm equipment and cars. It was a huge building and they didn't know we were in there. She grabbed my hand and started leading me somewhere and then I woke up.

Sleep and dream.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Is hanging out with Katy Perry a good thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy Perry, bologna sandwiches, and miracle whip? I wish I had dreams that were that great (seriously, I do).

    ReplyDelete